Thursday, February 9, 2012

memory lane...

Do you have a wall of framed images in you home? A wall that when you walk past it and take a look it provides the most delightful trip down memory lane? I do and with the start date for impending renovations creeping near it is time for me to take it down (for a few months a least).

My wall of haphazard frames and carefully selected images brings me so much joy that I think I will leave removing them until the very last minute! 


This is my favorite pic from the wall - a polaroid print of my dad and I outside my grandmothers house. 


It's not surprising that as a photographer some of my most treasured items are photos, I just hope that in this digital age we don't forget to print and preserve the magical moments that we capture today so that they can be enjoyed for generations to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...