Tuesday, February 14, 2012

are you feeling the love?

Well it's Valentines Day....and where else on such a day would you go to feel the love but your favourite florist. 

I had a quick stop to see the girls at Balflower this afternoon and the store was a sea of amazing  arrangements and colourful blooms. More staff than I have seen before were busy out the back making beautiful arrangements for both in store customers and for home delivery. 

I wonder who some of these are off to, I wonder if they know that flowers are coming
 and most of all I wonder if they know who they are from....

Happy Valentines Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...