Wednesday, March 7, 2012

to enter...


so...here it is...I have entered the photography section of this years Red Hill Show which will be my first ever photographic competition.

Am I nervous? 

You Bet!

Although my photography is constantly been reviewed and judged, either by market goers thinking about making a possible purchase or by prospective clients looking for someone to capture their magical moments, the notion of my work (my passion) been judged in a competitive setting makes me weak at the knees!

Here is what I will be entering...




                       


 It' s a great day out, perhaps I'll see you there - Saturday March the 24th 

Red Hill Show Grounds
Arthurs Seat Road
Red Hill 


1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe you have not entered before!! You'll nail it!!!
    Joxx

    ReplyDelete

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...