Monday, December 31, 2012

time to relax...

...I've found the perfect spot to do it - Whispering Vines Cafe in Dromana, great food with a stunning outlook and a seriously fantastic fit-out  I was there a little early in the day to sample the produce from the vines however I am sure to return for lunch some time soon.

Thanks for all of your support in 2012, have a safe and happy New Years Eve and I look forward to bringing you more in 2013.

janis xx

Oh and I'll be at the following Markets early next year........
Red Hill - Saturday January 5th - www.craftmarkets.com.au
Emu Plains Balnarring - Saturday January 19th - www.emuplainsmarket.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...