Friday, December 7, 2012

seasons eatings...

Well the tree is up, the treasured heirloom Nativity Scene is on display and last night after a late evening of celebrations we even went looking for some Christmas lights (my mother in-law will be thrilled to hear that with the little one in tow I finally get the thrill of finding Christmas lights).

I have officially starting gifting this years seasonal eats and whilst I'm not straying too far from the standard xmas cake and cookies....this year the cookie baking is been left to those who receive their well presented ingredients, fresh is always best I say (and it saves me some time)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...