Sunday, February 21, 2010


Welcome to my blog..................and a big thanks for stopping by.

Why a blog? I really have no idea but this is my year to be creative, to allow myself the time and space to express and explore my creativity, and a blog seemed like the perfect place to start.

So I thought I'd let you all know first, my much loved family and friends, by way of the postcards - I hope you don't mind.

Feel free to leave a comment or two, stop by again soon, and by all means spread the word about Something Somers.

J

3 comments:

  1. Janis I am so glad you have entered blog land. Love the postcard by the way. I will have to get you to take a picture for my blog header next time you are in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis
    Thankyou for my beautiful post card you are so clever I think its great well done
    Love Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the clever photographer, find me an owl and we need alpacas on the blog! love Janny

    ReplyDelete

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...