Wednesday, September 5, 2012

my love of Etsy...

...you may have noticed in the right hand column of this blog the little note about visiting my store on Etsy. After many requests about online sales I have taken the step and set up a store on Etsy selling images from the blog including the ever popular street signs. I have started with just listing a few pieces on there and will add to it over the coming weeks. Just one size has been listed, the smaller of the two sizes of the Ready to Frames I take to the market - 8 x 10 inch. Larger sizes and alternative print options can be arranged upon request. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...