I truly believe that foggy mornings are one of life’s simple pleasures, and with plenty of farmland about what better way is there to start the day than by watching the sun rise over a herd of cows whilst soaking in the cool, calm, crispness of the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 years later ...
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
So at some stage this week it appears that I will be having a birthday, try as I will to ignore the event it seems that there are plenty w...
-
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
Welcome to my blog..................and a big thanks for stopping by. Why a blog? I really have no idea but this is my year to be creative, ...


Janis I just love these images. I think I would need quite a few layers on to venture out in that weather though!
ReplyDelete