Sunday, March 26, 2017

sunday stills ...

Do you try to be still on a Sunday - you know, one of those folk that just stays at home to recharge and relax? I can't stand those folk. Not because I think your Sunday should be action packed and to do list smashing - it's a simple jealousy thing. Never will I post about spending all day on a boat relaxing, or in the sun reading a book. Who are these people and what do they do during the week to make their Sundays so magical. I must find out why they don't have mountains of washing to deal with, lost school notices to find and work to catch up on - I'll be sure to share my finding with you xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...