Thursday, July 4, 2013

and now I do...

... Instagram


So I have to admit to been a little behind when it comes to social media but I have recently  caught on to Instagram and am loving the interaction that I have with my followers and with those who I follow. 

But before you take a peek please remember that the Instagram pics have been captured on the iphone unless stated otherwise! 

And in an effort to get even more technical (or to just further confuse myself) some of these Instagram pics are shared on my business facebook page along with lots of other bits and pieces from Janis House Photography.

You can follow me on Instagram - HERE

or on my Facebook page here -HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...