Monday, April 1, 2013

studio sale 2013


The April Emu Plains Market - Saturday the 20th - will be my last market for the current season (like a polar bear I'm heading into hibernation for winter!)

In preparation for the new season and for some exciting new product lines (I'll tell you more soon) I'm having a little sale on my current printed stock.

All of the images are professionally printed and are mounted with quality white board, are backed with sturdy foam core and are ready to frame.

click HERE - to be taken to the page that lists the stock for sale

8 x 10 inch ready to frame were $15 now $10
16 x 20 inch ready to frame were $50 now $35

All sales can be collected from my studio here in Somers or collected from me at the Emu Plains Market (also feel free to bring coffee if you like).

All you need to do is email me if there is something there that catches your eye...janis

somethingsomers@bigpond.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...