Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You know you can't complain when you can stop and capture a few quick images like this on your way to an evening shoot. I had visited this specific location earlier in the day and was back to assess the evening light when these grasses on the lake caught my eye.

And where was I you ask....the gorgeous property that is home to the contemporary textile workshop Treehouse Textiles www.treehousetextiles.com.au where I am lucky enough to be working with Emma and Sarah on some new images for the coming marketing season. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images. And thanks for sharing the treehouse textiles website, their classes are just what I've been looking for :)

    ReplyDelete

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...