Monday, November 12, 2012

something sydney...

It's no secret that I love a weekend getaway to sydney, the food, the harbour, the rocks and shops are always on my to do list and I've just had the most fantastic few days there.

With every visit I just have to stop by and admire the Opera House, something I think everyone should do is the behind the scenes tour there - amazing! 



This visit saw me cross three things off from my must do in Sydney list, climbing the bridge, visiting the Eveleigh markets and dining at Billy Kwong. All were fabulous especially the much anticipated experience at Billy Kwong! 


...and if I were ever to move to Sydney the fine food store at the Rocks would surely have to become my local coffee shop. With fantastic provisions, superb coffee and oh so friendly staff all set in a super stylish setting I was a happy little visitor having this gem at our doorstep.


...oh I hope so...


On my way to a family christening looking my very Sydney best xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...