Wednesday, June 20, 2012

to make a house a home...

So these past few days I have had the fabulous task of transforming our newly renovated house into a family home and well nothing says home to me like Grandma House's glass canisters. 

Containing all of my daily essentials I can't help but smile when opening them each and every day and when doing so it reminds me of just how lucky I am to have the fond memories of her. Mavis' home was always warm and welcoming and her afternoon teas were something special. With a garden that we could explore for hours and a comfy lounge for cuddles and watching the footy on I can only hope that others feel about my home the way I remember hers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...