Saturday, May 5, 2012

and up on the hill today...

...it was just a little bit wet, good weather for ducks I'd say. But it didn't keep people away, I saw an amazing array of gumboots and umbrellas in all manner of styles and colors together with several kids enjoying jumping in the big puddles that took little time to form on the oval. Whilst talking to the steady stream of visitors to my stall (thanks for popping by if you were one of them) I had a bit of fun photographing the raindrops on my marquee - there were plenty of them!

That was the last Red Hill market for the season, it will be back again in September....way too cold up there for a market in Winter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...