Sunday, March 18, 2012

grape grazing...

I love this time of the year, when the nets from the masses of grape vines that populate our peninsula are lifted and when harvest is in full swing. As we take our daily trips to the shops and various activities we are lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the fruits of the season and see the busy activity of collecting them in full swing.

These pics are from the vines at Mrs. Nick Vineyard on Myers road in Bittern.



Part of my role as a wedding photographer is to visit the locations for upcoming weddings and to familiarise myself with the stunning surrounds, determining the best spots for each shot in whatever conditions the weather brings.

 I'm not sure if familiarising myself with the wines from each vineyard is just as vital but I'm happy to go with it if you think I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...