Saturday, October 15, 2011

so.....

......I am unable to tell you too much about the images below as they are for a surprise gift (I have been assured that the receiver never reads blogs) however with the permission of the gift giver I just had to share them as I love them! 


They are from an older home that is soon to be reworked and my brief was to simply capture the history and essence of the property. 

Whilst it is in an amazing location and it's outlook breathtakingly beautiful what really struck me was the character and charm that it oozed. Near empty and ready for work it felt warm, inviting and very much loved and enjoyed. 

I tried to think about all of the little details of the home,  the things that it's owner will want to remember when looking back in years to come, the things that made this house a home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...