Thursday, October 21, 2010

a calender, image sales and other exciting news



I am right now very excited to show off my new desk calendars for the coming year. Featuring 12 of the best images from the blog in a neat and compact CD case design, they are perfect for the home or office and are ideal for posting - $25 each including delivery.

The photographic sales department (me, myself and I) is now in full operation, mounted images are available in two sizes - 8x10”($15) & 16x20" ($50) plus postage and handling (free local delivery).

for orders or further details - somethingsomers@bigpond.com

Other great news is that I am soon to have some pieces stocked in a new and exciting local shop.....I'll keep you posted....... and this Sunday is the Somers Arts Fair - I hope to see you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...