Tuesday, December 31, 2013

woosh ...

... there it goes, another year. My first as a school mum, the forth for this blog, the seventh for my little one and the sixtieth for my father - the most generous, kind and caring dad anyone could ever ask for.

Janis House Photography has this year continued to grow with the 2014 wedding season nearly booked up and with an extended family of followers and supporters thanks to social media.

Each year I always to resolve to run more and eat less but well that usually goes by the wayside by around January 2nd so I'll simply resolve to post pictures more here, to enjoy more of the little things and to make the most of our planned adventure north later in 2014.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement - Happy New Year

Janis xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...