when talking a walk or when out and about keep an eye open for the fabulous Kangaroo Paws (Anigozanthos sp.) that are flowering now. bold and striking they would have to be one of my most favourite native flowers and to me they herald the nearing of the festive season and some wonderfully warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 years later ...
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
So at some stage this week it appears that I will be having a birthday, try as I will to ignore the event it seems that there are plenty w...
-
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
I have a most marvellous friend who kindly called to let me know how fabulous the setting sun looked this evening. I couldn’t help but rush...

No comments:
Post a Comment