I'm trying to channel some Zen AF vibes amongst these crazy school holidays so a Mandala drawing workshop at the Somers Shala was simply perfect. Thank you Maisie Minikin for sharing your skills and to Maz for creating such a special place here in Somers xx
15 years later ...
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
So at some stage this week it appears that I will be having a birthday, try as I will to ignore the event it seems that there are plenty w...
-
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
Welcome to my blog..................and a big thanks for stopping by. Why a blog? I really have no idea but this is my year to be creative, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment