...together with my best garden loving friend I today headed to the Melbourne International Garden & Flower Show. There was inspiration a plenty with amazing floral displays, stunning yet achievable gardens and new products by the bucketload. However it was the breathtaking display by TNB Tulips that won my award for Best In Show - who wouldn't want a garden full of these this spring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 years later ...
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
So at some stage this week it appears that I will be having a birthday, try as I will to ignore the event it seems that there are plenty w...
-
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
Welcome to my blog..................and a big thanks for stopping by. Why a blog? I really have no idea but this is my year to be creative, ...


No comments:
Post a Comment