...so with this wet and windy weather we have been feeling a little bit cooped up of late so decided that some exploring was indeed necessary this morning. The beaches of Western Port are my childhood stomping ground with many a weekend spent looking for crabs and sailing along the coast. I love the muddy mangroves and the different coastal environment that they provide. Yes it was cold and boy was it windy but it was great to get out and have some fun - not one crab was found even there was evidence of their existence - next time perhaps.....
15 years later ...
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
So at some stage this week it appears that I will be having a birthday, try as I will to ignore the event it seems that there are plenty w...
-
I don't why or how often or what relevance it has ... but the blog is back. A journal of sorts ... not too deep and meaningful ... just...
-
Welcome to my blog..................and a big thanks for stopping by. Why a blog? I really have no idea but this is my year to be creative, ...






No comments:
Post a Comment